Sunday 20 January 2013

NYE 2012

Bring on the NY!

So it's very much a tradition that my family spends NYE together. This year we decided to go and watch the fireworks at Koshigaya Park, Campbelltown, and in between we would enjoy the festivities of the night around us. Here's the run down of everything.
So first we were all getting ready, and I was having the time of my life having been dubbed "official cameraman"



It wasn't all fun and games though. Soon I had to start some serious shooting. So I decided to go for artsy Christmas...




Mmmm a winter wonderland indeed. So, here are some of my cherished loved ones I had the fortune of spending the night with.






In order of appearance we have Mum, Nan, my brother Addy and my fiance Jessica. So we left the house and made our way to the club where we were scheduled to have a nice dinner with the family!












And then fireworks (BOOM!)



After the fireworks were over we all celebrated the new year together. I was a bit too busy to take any photos, but after we all hugged and kissed and felt good about the new year, we went home and crashed. So, there you have it, NYE 2012.

Until next time,

CTG

No comments:

Post a Comment